Oil & Gas
Saudi Arabia/Middle East
7 - 25 Years
- Supervise and oversee all operations performed on Co's wells.
- Making recommendations on alternative methods or equipment when unusual situations are encountered.
- Ensure that contractor rigs and equipment are properly maintained to avoid downtime.
- Coordinate deliveries of materials to the well to ensure it is available when required.
- Ensure that Co's Blowout Prevention Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
- Approve contractor daily tour reports.
- Assure that rig and personnel comply with Co's established safety standards and procedures.
- Work with Drilling and Workover engineers to see that modern drilling practices are followed